Edinburgh Castle Themed Package
Edinburgh Castle offers a unique setting in the heart of Scotland’s capital city with a choice of facilities available for private dining.
The contemporary Jacobite Room
with excellent views overlooking the city can accommodate up to 100 guests and the historic Queen Anne Room
in the heart of the Castle has a maximum dining capacity of 120 guests.
A Scottish Banquet at Edinburgh Castle is an experience to remember. Upon arrival at the drawbridge, your guests will be greeted with a traditional piper's welcome. He will then lead the guests into the heart of the castle to begin their evening of world famous Scottish hospitality.
A spectacular finale will draw the evening to a close. A pipe band will perform a medley of traditional Scottish pieces. Guests are then invited to follow the band out of the castle.
The Scottish Banquet Package includes
- Exclusive hire of dining area
- Flaming Torches on arrival
- Private Viewing of Scottish Crown Jewels
- Drinks and canapés reception
- 4-course Scottish themed dinner
- Scottish themed table décor & chair covers, coloured table linen, tartan runners
- Menus & table plan
- Flower centrepieces
- Entertainment: piper, claesach player, pipe band
- On-site event manager
40 - 120 guests.