The browser you are using is out of date and is no longer supported. To view and use this site correctly, please update your browser to the latest version.
If you are holding your ceremony elsewhere, some of our properties are available to hire specifically for your photographs. Each offers a really unique & special backdrop.
- A wedding photography booking entitles a wedding party of 15 people to enter the site. Any additional guests must pay the standard admission fee.
- The property will remain open to visitors.
- The photographer must be arranged by the wedding party.
- At our properties which also offer wedding ceremony bookings (see our Wedding Venues page) we do not accept bookings more than two months in advance of the wedding date.
- We do not acecpt wedding photography bookings at Edinburgh or Stirling Castles.
- Payment can be made in advance, or on the day at the property.
Visit our Places to Visit
page to search all Historic Scotland properties.
For further information on the fee and how to book, please contact us