Scottish Heritage Pass
Discover 5000 years of history with one pass
The Scottish Heritage Pass offers entry to Scotland’s most outstanding historic attractions. It includes all Historic Scotland and National Trust for Scotland properties and selected Discovering Distilleries.
It makes visiting a host of ‘must-see’ heritage attractions all over Scotland– including Edinburgh Castle, Culloden Battlefield, Glenkinchie Distillery Visitor Centre, Urquhart Castle,CaolIla Distillery Visitor Centre and Stirling Castle simple and great value for money.
- Attract a 20% commission on all sales
- Sold exclusively to the Travel Trade
- Valid from 1 April to 31 October 2015
- Valid for 7 consecutive days
- 2015 prices: £49 adult, £38 concession, £27 child
* Please check October opening times.
Sites included in the pass
View a list of sites included in the Scottish Heritage Pass:
Scottish Heritage Pass leaflet [pdf, 432kb]
Scottish Heritage Pass brochure [pdf, 13mb]
- Admission to key parts of the new Battle of Bannockburn Visitor Centre is by advance booking and timed entry. Visit the Battle of Bannockburn Centre website for up to date information.
- It is advised that all distillery tours are pre-booked to avoid disappointment.