Trinity House is the home of the Incorporation of Shipowners and Shipmasters, an organisation dating back to the 14th century.
Successive generations of masters and members of Trinity House have been closely involved in the history and maritime development of Leith. Thomas Brown designed the present Trinity House in 1816 on the site of the medieval mariner's hospital.
An outstanding collection of maritime memorabilia inside an elegant Georgian house.
Guided tours by appointment only. Please note that there will be no tours running between 24 March and 11 April 2014.