Scottish Heritage Pass
Discover 5000 years of history with one pass
The Scottish Heritage Pass offers entry to Scotland’s most outstanding historic attractions. It includes all Historic Scotland and The National Trust for Scotland properties and selected members of The Historic Houses Association.
It makes visiting a host of ‘must-see’ heritage attractions all over Scotland– including Edinburgh Castle, Culloden Battlefield, Culzean Castle, Urquhart Castle,Traquair House, Mount Stuart, and Stirling Castle simple and great value for money.
- Attract a 20% commission on all sales
- Sold exclusively to the Travel Trade
- Issued on a sale or return basis
- Valid from 1 April to 30 October 2013 *
- Valid for 7 consecutive days
- 2013 prices: £43 adult, £34 concession, £25 child
* Please check October opening times.
Scottish Heritage Pass Terms & Conditions 2013 [pdf, 40kb]
Sites included in the pass
View a list of sites included in the Scottish Heritage Pass:
Scottish Heritage Pass flyer [pdf, 1.42mb]
Scottish Heritage Pass booklet [pdf, 4.33mb]
The Bannockburn Heritage Centre is now closed closed and a temporary exhibition opening soon. For more information visit www.nts.org.uk/property/bannockburn